We are seeking a responsible field engineer like you to join our honest and reputable geotechnical construction company. We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package. Prefer construction experience but willing to provide job training to motivated employees.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN A SKILLED TRADE
- Perform field investigations for construction projects
• Perform geotechnical analysis to assess construction site condition
• Plan and conduct geotechnical testing
• Interact with project management team members to complete the assigned project/task on-time
• Perform basic office administration tasks when needed (MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams)
• Assist Manager in the evaluation of constructions plans and QC items
• Follow specifications/Drawings for construction projects
• Review construction design geotechnical testing aspects
• Perform duties at multiple job sites
• Drive company vehicle
• Mechanical skills preferred
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Must pass company background checks including drug screen
• Must have an excellent driving record within company standards
–REQUIRES A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE
-MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL UP TO FIVE DAYS PER WEEK VIA COMPANY VEHICLE
-PER DIEMS PAID, ROOMS PAID!!
Room for advancement. Excellent benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, 401k)! Join our TEAM! PLEASE E-MAIL PHONE NUMBER!!!
To apply: e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an application contact Sheri Byrd at 336-904-2256
*UMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
***UMA WELCOMES MINORITIES AND WOMEN IN THE WORKFORCE ***