Responsibilities will include activities such as subsurface data interpretation, preliminary designs, project cost estimates, project proposals, formal design submittals, record drawing submittals, etc. This position will also serve as technical support for our ongoing construction activities.
The following are examples of the types of projects to be expected:
- Soil Nail Walls
- Soldier Pile Walls
- Excavation Support Systems
- Slope Stabilization
Structural Foundation Support:
- Underpinning Piles
- Limited Access Drilling
- Helical Piers
Soil Stabilization/Grouting Processes:
- Chemical Grouting
- Lightweight Fills
- B.S. in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering required; registered Professional Engineer required. An ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills, professional-level verbal and written communication skills, and value engineering experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of geotechnical experience required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Required overnight travel: 0-10%